=

Welcome to 1200stitches!
Stitch by stitch I love to create...and this blog tells the tales of my sewing adventures! With links to 1200stitches.etsy.com, you can buy handmade goodies for the home, yourself or the little ones in your life, and at boodybabiesbedding.etsy.com, you can create the nursery or toddler room of your dreams!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

What a week!

This past week has been CRAZY busy!! We celebrated my son's 6th birthday, trick or treated, had classroom parties and still had our usual running around…karate, gymnastics, volleyball, after school art classes. I had fully intended to post a little something and the week slipped away. Sewing this week was fairly light…some utility pieces for a regular customer and a simple, straight panel crib skirt for a new customer. The coming week brings two ruffle valances and a crib set (with bumper and skirt). I'm also slated to create an applique tree crib blanket which I am really excited to make…I'll be sure to share the results. So for now, enjoy my very delicious albeit somewhat sloppy, whipped cream frosting interpretation of the Death Star from the original Star Wars series. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment