=

Welcome to 1200stitches!
Stitch by stitch I love to create...and this blog tells the tales of my sewing adventures! With links to 1200stitches.etsy.com, you can buy handmade goodies for the home, yourself or the little ones in your life, and at boodybabiesbedding.etsy.com, you can create the nursery or toddler room of your dreams!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Warm Fuzzies

Starting the year out right! My first project this year was warm, fuzzy lounge pants for the kiddos…my oldest has some really long legs and all of her fuzzy pants (after about the first wash) end up looking like waders. So, I decided my little ones needed super comfy (and long) pj pants. These pants go together super quick…I used these two patterns: Simiplicity's Free Pattern for Easy PJ Pants and Taylor's Pajama Pants With that done, the work must begin…on this week's agenda is organizing and taking inventory of my craft room and then organizing my computer's desktop…I am woefully behind on archiving files.

No comments:

Post a Comment