=

Welcome to 1200stitches!
Stitch by stitch I love to create...and this blog tells the tales of my sewing adventures! With links to 1200stitches.etsy.com, you can buy handmade goodies for the home, yourself or the little ones in your life, and at boodybabiesbedding.etsy.com, you can create the nursery or toddler room of your dreams!

Monday, December 1, 2014

December Photo A Day Challenge

December is off to an interesting start...the plague (aka flu...the upper respiratory flu) hit our house gracing me with a sick kiddo. As mom, I don't get sick...or so it would seem. My grand plans for December have taken an early hit in conjunction with my energy level as a casualty of this flu. However, I think I have found inspiration to help keep me on track. Over at TheIdeaRoom, they have been doing a monthly Photo A Day challenge. I stumbled across this in my antihistamine fog the other night. December's list of inspiration looks like a lot of fun, so I am giving it a go. Everyday for the month of the December I will attempt to post a photo from the list. Today's photo inspiration was "red and white"...follow me on Instagram or Facebook for the rest of the month to see what I come up with.

#theidearoom Photo A Day Challenge

A photo posted by Jamie (@1200stitches) on

No comments:

Post a Comment