=

Welcome to 1200stitches!
Stitch by stitch I love to create...and this blog tells the tales of my sewing adventures! With links to 1200stitches.etsy.com, you can buy handmade goodies for the home, yourself or the little ones in your life, and at boodybabiesbedding.etsy.com, you can create the nursery or toddler room of your dreams!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spring!

Spring has sprung...FINALLY!!!!  Although at 91º it seems more like summer...but after record breaking snowfall this past winter, who's complaining?  With spring comes softball/t-ball season and an end to any free time I may have been considering.  My sewing has been sporadic at best, non-existent at worst.  I am hoping to try a new dress pattern for my little girl and find a bag pattern for myself...reviews should follow, though they may come with fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment