=

Welcome to 1200stitches!
Stitch by stitch I love to create...and this blog tells the tales of my sewing adventures! With links to 1200stitches.etsy.com, you can buy handmade goodies for the home, yourself or the little ones in your life, and at boodybabiesbedding.etsy.com, you can create the nursery or toddler room of your dreams!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fabric, Flowers and Buttons Oh My


Yet again, I am turning to my fellow Etsy sellers for inspiration...searching the supply section for rich texture, bright color and pure creative muse. Some nasty little flu bug invaded my poor children over the past two weeks and I am now woefully behind in my shop goals. This week I plan to create scalloped valances for my daughter's room...giving her a bit of a room makeover. In that vein, I will also need to create some surf themed vinyl for my son's room...got to keep things fair and even. In the coming weeks, I hope to share some of these things visually...my old, faithful Canon Powershot has died and I replaced it with an entry-level Canon DSLR. I am very excited to explore the possibilities with my new camera! In the mean time, I have shared another treasury shot at the top of this post...hopefully, sharing along with it, some crafty inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment