=

Welcome to 1200stitches!
Stitch by stitch I love to create...and this blog tells the tales of my sewing adventures! With links to 1200stitches.etsy.com, you can buy handmade goodies for the home, yourself or the little ones in your life, and at boodybabiesbedding.etsy.com, you can create the nursery or toddler room of your dreams!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Post

First post! I thought I would kick off this blog by posting about a recent creation that I absolutely LOVE! This is a ruffle valance that tiers a multi-colored stripe over a tone-on-tone hot pink with tulle under neath and a third layer of aqua blue-on-blue polka dot. As soon as I get caught up on my custom orders, my plan is to turn this concept into a skirt for my little girl. I also created three piped throw pillows and an applique name pillow. Enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment